Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What Would You Like To See On Hg's Youtube Channel?

StyleeZy

Title. I'm looking for ideas for content to create/upload to our YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/user/hellsgamers). This can range from tutorials, highlights, events, anything. Feel free to be as specific as possible.

Interested in creating content and/or joining the HG Media Team? Head here : https://hellsgamers.com/topic/101135-hg-media-team-looking-for-youtube-content-producers/

• Like 1

CT training video for jailbreak

I laughed at this when I first read it but it's not a bad idea. There is a really old HG video floating around that basically is just that.

Events would be good to cover because most of the time they are a lot of fun. I think it would be cool to also have videos that cover some of the game mod's available in HG. Some folks only know HG for CSS or CSGO.

Tutorials for gmod, specific to the environments we have would be great too.

I miss JessicaJoy. She had the talent and potential to sit on run that youtube channel like no one else could ever imagine.

OT: Events, event promotions, server promotions, maybe user submitted content of things happening on our servers, etc.

And content like this:

• Like 1

I laughed at this when I first read it but it's not a bad idea. There is a really old HG video floating around that basically is just that.

Events would be good to cover because most of the time they are a lot of fun. I think it would be cool to also have videos that cover some of the game mod's available in HG. Some folks only know HG for CSS or CSGO.

Tutorials for gmod, specific to the environments we have would be great too.

I mean Updated version that explains the rules and the most common games.

• Like 1