Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

cs:go Jailbreak Map Addition

Russbus

Adding more time would just make it worse for those who die in the beginning and adding more wait time will cause server to depopulate. Many of the rounds run to the last minutes with half of the people alive on each side. Nobody wants to sit and wait even longer.

and DAT is exactly why i asked for deathmatch which will keep the dead people occupated :DDD

The more I read this thread, the more I realise how many terrible leads are in JB nowadays.

If you cannot do more than just going to the bottom of cell stairs, obs and all that crap, I highly suggest LEARNING the map. There are plenty of things that a lead can do with the map without having to add anything extra.

The idea of this "deathmatch" is also completely retarded.

In short, learn the map. Be a better lead. Not my fault that you aren't using the entirety of the map for all it's worth.

• Like 1

The more I read this thread, the more I realise how many terrible leads are in JB nowadays.

If you cannot do more than just going to the bottom of cell stairs, obs and all that crap, I highly suggest LEARNING the map. There are plenty of things that a lead can do with the map without having to add anything extra.

The idea of this "deathmatch" is also completely retarded.

In short, learn the map. Be a better lead. Not my fault that you aren't using the entirety of the map for all it's worth.

We are scared to get bannend tlisted tlocked if we do a Orginal day. So this is why we need things that you guys make for us to play. Maybe we should have more [A]+ leaders in JB so they can do things that are legit. With 130 rules we are very scared Edited by UnPrePared_

We are scared to get bannend tlisted tlocked if we do a Orginal day. So this is why we need things that you guys make for us to play. Maybe we should have more [A]+ leaders in JB so they can do things that are legit. With 130 rules we are very scared

Maybe learn that half of them are to get rid of nitpickers and tarps. Just like you!

If you are so "scurreeed" maybe play some Runescape or something. You're not going to be a good lead if you don't actually do something different.