Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

STEAM_0:0:18976173 ("HigherState")

HigherState

Im not here to be "unbanned", only to state a fact. Although my word to any of you people means nothing, i can proudly say i dont hack, never hacked and never will hack. So to you ...., who cant even show his true identity, who speced me for two minutes tops and perm banned me because i owned your face too many times and i have "a no recoil hack" as you put it, **** you and all of these other noobs who have admin or think their special and really have no idea the difference between a good player and a hacker, just another mad noob. Dont hate appreciate. Perhaps if you wish to keep players coming to your server you should choose a litte bit more wiser in who admins your server. So ill never come back to your server and ill be sure to tell everyone i know not to play on your server.

HigherState.

Im not here to be "unbanned", only to state a fact. Although my word to any of you people means nothing, i can proudly say i dont hack, never hacked and never will hack. So to you ...., who cant even show his true identity, who speced me for two minutes tops and perm banned me because i owned your face too many times and i have "a no recoil hack" as you put it, **** you and all of these other noobs who have admin or think their special and really have no idea the difference between a good player and a hacker, just another mad noob. Dont hate appreciate. Perhaps if you wish to keep players coming to your server you should choose a litte bit more wiser in who admins your server. So ill never come back to your server and ill be sure to tell everyone i know not to play on your server.

HigherState.

I agree with you that sometimes our admins might be wrong on determining if someone hacks, I think everyone can make that mistake, even yourself.

It appears after the the 4-5 years this cluster has been active, we have had no problems with keeping our servers populated. Sorry that you feel the need to cry about it and be a dickhead, instead of going through the proper channels to become a part of this cluster.

You shall be easily forgotten.

Thank You

HigherState.

rofl bro i know tell me about it you rock dont ever change **** those nooobs

oh man, dont let yourself get so raged over it. sometimes mistakes happen. we're all human.

so anyway, if you want to get unbanned, please post your steamID and which server you were banned from. we dont even know why you were banned. if there is no ban report on you, then you will be unbanned.

on the other hand, no offense, but you have come to this website in a very cantankerous mood. it begs the question if you were banned for being an ass

oh man, dont let yourself get so raged over it. sometimes mistakes happen. we're all human.

so anyway, if you want to get unbanned, please post your steamID and which server you were banned from. we dont even know why you were banned. if there is no ban report on you, then you will be unbanned.

on the other hand, no offense, but you have come to this website in a very cantankerous mood. it begs the question if you were banned for being an ass

Cantankerous? Did you get a word-a-day calendar or something for Christmas Bort?

Umm...here:

Name: Higherstate

ID: "HigherState" STEAM_0:0:18976173 13:35 53 0 active

Server: D2 DM

Time: IDK, 10:30 AM ET

Proof: http://www.filecram.com/viewfile/9664200.htm

I didn't see any recoil during his shots, he would slightly shake his cursor. I could be dead wrong, but I am pretty sure this was the guy.

Sorry about no post was playing some intense gaming. Please post comments in regards to demo as if I am wrong I need to know. ROFL, Van, I'm not like that and you know it, anus.

Let the habberdashery commence.

Pure

Edited by [HG] Pureslay

Sorry to sound like a jerk or something but who cares if he doesn't come back? He sounds like ****y punk to me lol. I would rather enjoy playing rather than have people talk shit all the time and mean it! There is a fine line between talking shit and actually talking shit. He seems like he takes the game too seriously and acts like a jerk. So why do we care? Just wondering....by the way. Who are you again haha?

Edit: Also, again not trying to sound like a jerk haha but your making a way too big of a deal about being banned on this server. Would you like me to count how many servers I am banned from? Lol, why do you guys think I play on HG sooo much. It's one of the few servers who know me well enough to not scream hacks and get kicked/banned. I also play on UV and The Legion servers also but very very rarely, only if HG is empty. So try to grow up and just ask for an unban instead of crying. Again, not trying to make anyone mad or tick anyone off but this is just ridiculous lol.

Edited by DarkOwnage_

Ok the old thread seems closed, fair enough. To all of you who think im raging or taking it to seriously, i pose the question, I am the one taking the game too seriously, i am the one who spectated for less than a minute and perm banned on something you werent sure about? ok gg.

I only came and posted, because nubs like pureslay think they get the last word, they ban and say something smart right before and give you no time to respond. lawl. So apparently i have no recoil hacks... Ever play the game DoD source? do you stand still and hold your mouse still and shoot straight so you can see the recoil? lmao w/e.

Pureslay's last comment, clark was referring to the vid, lmfao, just shows you how noob you and your clan really is, i dont use a no recoil, but nice try, and lmao everyones so sure i do, shows you how easily it is to ban someone who isnt hacking for hacking. Pureslay your a bitch made fa****, uninstall, you have no game bro, so stop blaming others for your noobness.

Honestly, if you ban me for being an ass i could care less, you ban me for hacking, making the others in the server think i hack, thats a problem. Mad little noobies like you make me in need for more than one account. L2A. So clark and pureslay learn to play the game and learn to look at a video, seeing whats truly coded and whats truly skill.

So this is my final word here at HT or HG or w.e kind of homos you are, i didnt plan to return to post but the nubness made me, ban me from the forums or sight idc i wont return, neither here nor your server. To you pureslay :thumb:

:noob^:

Spread that shit out a little like this next time, so you don't look like such a moron, and make my eyes hurt. Also, what is the point of coming back and crying about this? I bet you don't really have THAT much skill to begin with. And why would we need to ban your forum account if you aren't going to come back?

And because one person bans you, and maybe was incorrect on the ban, you say we are all homos and noobs? I think you are rather skilled at being a moron as well as a "noob."

Also you said "If you ban me for being an ass, I could careless. Well that doesn't even make sense, because you are actually stating that you care, but could care less. I think if you "couldn't" careless then I might see that you don't care about being banned. But by that and by the fact that you have made two threads, I think you care more than you think.

I knew I had you pegged right from your first post, please take your "higherstate" ass somewhere else.

Edited by vandium