Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I Wish I Never Made Some Choices.

onehandedawp2

About a year ago, I was being a little immature douche bag, and I regret it. I ruined my chances on many servers, and its pretty sad. Now, looking back at my mistakes, I realize that those decisions were horrible, and I shouldn't have ever made them. What happened is that I used to frequent the HG JB servers for TF2, and I was being very rude to people etc., I wish I wasn't now. I think I've learned my lesson, and on some self evaluation, I think I'm very fair to people now and I try my hardest to be polite when others are not. I wish I could go back in time and change what I've done that was wrong, and instead have made it a fun experience. I'm sorry if I'm posting in the wrong section, but I don't know what else to do. To any admins/above reading this, I've learned now, and I won't ever do that again. I don't know why I decided to do what I did, but it was probably out of anger at the time. I shouldn't have said what I did say, and I didn't realize the consequences, or care for other peoples feelings. If you think that I've changed, here is my Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:53194271

I hope I can be forgiven, and instead have a second chance with HeLLsGamers.