Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Is It Too Late For A Second Chance?

PayDay2

So, I decided to put it in here cause I am too much of a stupid fuck to figure out forums. Anyways, Back to the point. So, I was being stupid and fucking around and disobeying the admins back. Way Back in the 5 Month of 2013. Hopefully I am not too late to be able to apply. I know, I know, you must get a-lot of Unbanning requests, But hopefully mine has a chance. As I said before, I was being stupid and got banned, which I never intended. I honestly am trying to put more in this space, but I am just not able to think right now. I don't really remember why I got banned, as it was pretty much last year on the 5 Month, But I think it was because of disobeying and being a little asshole. I wish I was just more mature enough to Respect the admin's and their decisions, but I didn't think it through. That's all I can really think off right now, Hopefully this could probably get your attention.

My steam ID is STEAM_0:0:34350819

As-well as my Community Link steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198028967366