Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Where You Want To See Hg In One Year.

SleepingPhoenix

HG | Nite [uM]

HG | StyleZ [uM]

HG | Archer [L]

HG | Kalron [L]

HG | Toast [L]

HG | Factions [L]

HG | Brick [A]

HG | CRC420 [A]

HG | Papa John [A]

HG | Sidarius [A]

HG | Dallas [A]

HG | inc [A]

I appreciate the nomination but NOPE! I told JJK/Bonbon etc. that I want to go from trusted admin to UM..nothing in between! haha

• Like 1

HG | italk [C]

HG | pickles [C]

But in all seriousness, we have some cool stuff planned in the months ahead. Big changes, from the ground up.

NO! if that happens I quit

it should be more like HG | Colonel Potter [uM] but if that Happens it might be HG | Lt.Gen. Potter [uM]

Edited by Colonel Potter M.D.

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe HG products...get into merchandise...shirts, caps, hoodies, decal stickers, man the list can go on and on...Def a lot of ways to expand and venture out to other people who want to be part of a community with awesome people...maybe start our own youtube channel dealing with hellsgamers in game play or something in that nature....youtube pays for the traffic we can bring so the more traffic equals the more bling bling!!! lol...

i don't know..just a few things off the top of my head..sorry if their stupid ideas =(