Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

How To Kick/ban A Name Changing Aimbot/wall Hacker In Game?

VixinVaL

I know I can type status in console and basically check the name changing hacker's steam id, but is there anyway i can type the hacker's steam id in console and ban him off the servers that way? Is there even such a thing? Just curious.

Is there anything more I can do? other than the usual protocol of writing up the report? Hate to see a douchebag like that emptying out our servers.. =(

If you type "status" in console it will bring up a number next to their name, eg. #123, to ban type "!ban #123". I think you can also type "!ban steam_1:1:11111111" (copy paste whole thing from console) but i'm not sure about that one

edit: missed a quotation mark

Edited by Pole
  • Like 1

In addition to Pole's post, if you have trouble finding the guys userID (#number), you could memorize your steamID and when the name changer changes to your name, quickly status in console and find the userID of him by comparing the two steamIDs.

Then in console,

sm_ban STEAM_0:0:1337 60 cheats

(To have the "reason" show on hgbans from the In game ban command, you must specify ban time because the ban time variable is before the reason variable)

• Like 1

Idk if this works in CSS. But if there is a way to access their steam profile via the scoreboard like in CSGO. Just visit their profile and use a steam Id converter. Then just /ban steamid.

If not you can just do what the others said. I just find this the easiest.