Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Certifiedcaniyellnow

Burnt

1. Abuser name: CertifiedCanIYellNow

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_1:0:43384997

3. What server: CSGO Jailbreak

4. About what time: 5 Minutes ago

5. PROOF: Attached

6. Please tell us about the incident : CertifiedCanIYellNow was on jailbreak being an admin doing his thing. Then someone on the server gets upset because he was tlocked. When the player gets upset he used admin chat to disrespect the admin in question. Certified resulted in immidiately kicking the player who was obviously new since I have never seen him in our server before. Certified issued no warning, which I find wrong. The reason I chose to make this report is not to get to your bad side. Myself and other admins in the CSGO community all agree that you take disrespect SUPER literal, we would like you to understand that as an admin you will take shit from other players, and you need to learn that it is not personal but instead anger being taken out. We need you to not take these things to the butt, because when you do kick players sometimes they do get even more upset and dont want to come back. We have tried to talk to you about it but you continue to show the same path so I decided to make this report to catch your attention.

post-15082-0-95350400-1410755454_thumb.jpg

post-15082-0-11404100-1410755456_thumb.jpg

post-15082-0-76919900-1410755456_thumb.jpg

post-15082-0-79154300-1410755457_thumb.jpg

Edited by Burnt
  • Like 2

So from what you are saying if someone disrespect staff, you aren't allowed to kick them. And we even discussed this in admin chat. I tried explained this to CSGO is life and he has been on the server more than once. He may be new to you, but I know who he is. And you had other admins tell you he has been disrespectful before. I made it a clear obvious warning for him. Staff there is suppose to help the players be happy and keep coming back. And if I'm not mistaken if you choose to insult staff you are responsible for your actions.

But normally I warn players to be nice the moment they say crap to another player. I take more crap then you believe. But I know when to tell when it's no longer trash talk.

And a warning was in his kicked to not be disrespectful or be banned for it.

Edited by CanIYellNow@
  • Like 5

Regardless of whether or not hes new, that still doesnt give a reason to not issue a warning. I specifically said in admin chat "No warning?" and he replied with "No warning"

Edit : Realized those two chats arent in my SS but admin chat logs can be reviewed so they can be found if needed.

Edited by Burnt