Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Complaint

fukmefuku2

I've been playing on HG servers for over 2 years and was just kicked from the CSS dedust 2 deathmatch server by {hg}squirt.

My side of the story: I joined earlier today at around 4:45 pm central. In my first few minutes of the server I said something on mic and was told "shut up fa****" by another user. I replied that I'd crack open a brew and keep talking. (this server normally has folks on mic and I wasn't spamming, I had just got there) The squirt fella immediately told me he was going to ban me. I believe he tried to because he said something along the lines of "lucky admin is down." I left before the server restart. About 2 hours later I rejoined and this squirt fella was talking shit to another user. I replied with what's sad is you waiving your mod powers around. He gets all huffy puffy and basically said there's nothing I could do about it and deal with it. I'm not some child and I don;t intend to be treated like one, hence my next reply of "No, I don;t mind calling you out on your bullshit" and was kicked INSTANTLY. Which proved to me he was waiting for a kick. He claims to record everything.

I'd like to note that I get along quite well with the regulars and have some of the other admins on my friends list. I doubt they'd befriend me (I don't make the friends requests) if they felt I was a hindrance to the server.

At this point I'd like to either be apologized to, be assured this won't happen again or be permanently banned from the entirety of Hells Gamers. There's no reason for a regular to catch shit from an admin for talking or refusing to take shit from an admin for no reason.

my steam account is fukmefuku2, I play under the name MAJOR

Have a nice day folks.