Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hello Everyone, I Am Paul.

Reaver

Hello everyone, I am Paul. I just joined HG as a recruit today and wanted to reach out and greet you all and introduce myself.

The main games I play are HL2, CS:S, Guild wars 2, and League of legends. My in game name is Reaver or DeathReaver on most of the games, I believe on League my name is DeathReaver360 if you want to add me feel free. If you want to add me on Facebook that is OK, just send me the request and I will give you my info. I would also LOVE people to play Gw2 with I have only recently started it and I love it. I mainly play on CS:S's 24/7 HG office TDM that is where you will most likely see me. If you guys have suggestions on games for me to get into feel free to let me know.

A little more info from me, I am 27, Live in Kansas, and have a 2.5 year old daughter which is the most adorable thing and the love of my life.

• Like 1