Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Adding now.

Edit: looks like it was already there, idk what you mean by plain skins, unless you spawn with a gun i doubt its gonna give you a skin, it be on map side not our side.

She means that when you pick up a gun on the map, it will display the default skin instead of changing to the one they have equipped. I don't think this is possible tbh, I think banananananhead had the same trouble on his maps.

• Like 1

She means that when you pick up a gun on the map, it will display the default skin instead of changing to the one they have equipped. I don't think this is possible tbh, I think banananananhead had the same trouble on his maps.

That's pretty much the case with RunToTheFinish and the earlier versions of pineappleexpress.

The thing is that the guns are pre-placed on the map. You're picking up the guns that don't have skins. So the map isn't "giving" you the guns, it just like in any other CSGO mode where when you pick up another player's weapon and it has the skin that they're using, default or otherwise.

Whether or not there is a plugin or not to alleviate this is beyond my knowledge.

Edited by BanananaHead
  • Like 1