Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Former Top 20 Player: Scores Were Reset Back To 1,000

Mr. Snuggles

Hello,

My name is Mr. Snuggles and I have played on the HellsGamers TF2 Degroot Keep server for about two months now. Earlier today I was playing and I had noticed that my score kept showing up as 0, but I did not think anything of it as I assumed it was a system error. However the next time I logged on (Which is now, Tuesday September 30th at 9:36 P.M. PST) my score was reset to 1,000, when I was previously ranked in the top 20 (18 to be exact).

I am writing here asking if there can be something done for me, as I put in a lot of my time in order to move up the ladder and get to the top 20. I have played on the 24/7 Degroot Keep server for a while now and I would have to see my progress reset. I had no control over the matter that reset my score and I do not know why it did that, and I am hoping that something can be done in order to reverse what has happened.

Please get back to me as soon as possible. Feel free to add me on Steam, as I will most likely be easiest to reach there. Thank you for reading this and I hope something can be done for my situation.

Best,

Mr. Snuggles

EDIT: I'm very sorry, but I heard that scores on the servers reset every (month?) or so. If that is the case can an admin or someone else please re-verify that information? Again, very sorry for the post if this is the case, but I was worried that this only happened to me, I hope I did not waste too much of anyone's time!

Edited by Mr. Snuggles