Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Abuse Report For Contagion

Scruga

1. Abuser name: Contagion

2. Their Steam Id: 1:24761417

3. What server: CSGO JB

4. About what time: 5 min ago, EG 19:40 UGT+1.

5. PROOF: I have little proof, but will use the attached screenshot to explain the situation, and still want to try, because I feel abused.

6. Please tell us about the incident: Contagion T-locked me for "gunplanting", while the "gun plant" had no direct consequences since I instantly jumped down, picked it up, and got to safety. Nobody was shot or anything because of this. I didn't misbehave as a CT today either. What happened exactly was the following, I spawned with an M4, and ran to the scout to grab the scout on the walkway, dropping my M4. The M4 *just* tipped over the edge, getting relatively close to the Ts. I jumped down and grabbed it.

I think that Contagion just looked for an excuse, when I took leadership he tried to fire, and said "I hate this guy". I know I have little proof, but i would like him to come here and tell me this isn't what happened.

If this post breaks the rules, feel free to remove it, I just feel abused and want to do something about that.

post-20915-0-43072000-1412358894_thumb.png

Edited by Scruga

Its hard to call this abuse, by the pics you shown and the action you described it is easy for an admin to think you were attempting to gunplant. I spoke to Contagion in teamspeak and he did the tlock becuase you recklessly placed the gun near the tees. Since I have no proof that you actually regained control of that weapon I cannot call it abuse. I explained to contagion in situations like this when a player is trying to correct the deed, a verbal warning would suffice in a lot of cases. Not Abuse.

• Like 1