Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Recording Demos Like A Full-Time Lawyer!

Scruga

Alright so I know the basics of recording a demo in CSGO. This, however, is not enough for me! Since you can't predict when you're going to need a demo, I want to have one on hand before anything actually happens. I have my reasons for this, without pointing fingers.

So, my exact question is the following: Is there a script/tool/plugin or any other tip or trick available that will allow me to record every single round in CS:GO and store them somewhere for me, all neatly and time-coded and stuff.

Thanks for anyone replying ^-^

1. Open console

2. Type "record kasjpnkhbssfbhsi9q97823r2398rh9nunijsefiou" (a good amount of keyboard mashing).

3. Go into where the demos are recorded and sort by "Date modified"

4. ???

5. Profit!

If you remember to stop them every few rounds, there's a lesser chance of them becoming corrupted, and you'll be able to use the Drag & Drop feature within HGBans. If you forget, just use a website such as www.mediafire.com.