Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Reddevil's Unreasonable Ts3/rust Ban

Shot

1. Abuser name: Reddevil6193

2. Their Steam Id: 0:34243649

3. What server: HG Rust experimental

4. About what time: 5:22am Eastern

5. PROOF:

I do not have a screenshot of him getting banned on rust but he is banned on the hellsgamers rust server

6. Please tell us about the incident

In rust if you hold W and hit spacebar over and over you can keep running up walls. though the base we made you need to use that tactic to get around. ME, Killuminati, Bigjohn, Boxer, and Wuwuzat were on the HG Rust Experimental server raiding bases when we happened to come across Reddevils base. We used our parkour/running up walls to scale the roof of the Redevils group and after a few minutes of raiding, Reddevil drags Wuwuzat out of our teamspeak channel and bans him permanently. Shortly after we went into Reddevils channel to explain that you could run up walls because I assumed that they didn't know about it which they did not. The only response we got is that we were now exploiting the game and that we would be banned for exploiting. I personally don't see who this is exploiting if we use it so often. After we continued raiding he then banned Wuwuzat on the HG Rust Experimental server. Shortly after Reddevil came back into our channel stating that that is not going to be allowed and you will be banned if you continue. How can we be banned for a rule that doesn't exist unless he just made one himself? To me that Is like banning someone for bunny hopping on csgo and randomly saying bunny hopping is no longer allowed. I feel that this was an unfair ban and a unprofessional call on Reddevil. He was never warned about doing that and we were all even confused on why he was banned at first. Wuwuzat has played all day on our HG server working his butt off for the base and this is what he gets? I mean no need to get butthurt over something you didn't know.

Wuwuzat steam id= STEAM_0:0:76446435

I hope he gets unbanned from both ts3 and Rust.

Edited by Shot
  • Like 1

1 you guys clearly exploited the jumping glitch to raid our bases.

2 i dragged him to talk to and gave him enough time to explain which he didnt.

3 i told him he will get banned yet him and you were still on our roof trying to get, you couldnt get in my base since it was iron, you guys got in archer base since it was wood and kept killing him abusing that exploit.

4 he was banned in server for the exploit which i told him to stop which he didnt.

He will be still temp banned in game, ts3 he was unbanned as soon as bigjohn told me it was exploit and not hack.

Exploiting game glitches and yeah i m the abuser sure.

• Like 2

To reiterate;

Exploiting is just as bad as cheating in my eyes. BigJohn out of EVERY OTHER PERSON should've known this. The fact you lot decided to continue to advance yourselves unfairly isn't fair for the rest of us who struggle to survive just from greifers alone.

I want to make this very clear. If I have another drama session happen in Rust, I will put my foot down. No if's, buts or second chances. Exploiting ruins the game for everyone else including those doing it.

If I catch this kind of carry on, there will be severe consequences.

Now play the damn game and have some fun instead of stressing us all.

Thank you.

As for the ban, I have no juristriction.

• Like 4