Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Fry Abuse Report

UnPrePared_

1. Abuser name: Fry

2. Their Steam Id: 0:18884031

3. What server: [HG] 24/7 JAILBREAK Gangs | Shop | Bomb | Drops | Hats | 30+ LR

4. About what time: Yesterday 10:30 PM Europian time.

5. PROOF: http://www.mediafire...43rx/mon_01.dem (tick 85000 till around 96000)

6. Please tell us about the incident

We had a fun warday and at the end the ct won and the T's got to LR.

Dark had his lr and wanted the music to turn it off that Fry was playing atm.

Fry argued about it and he said that he only needs to turn it off if it was a custom LR. (But he turned it off anyways)

I told him in admin chat that wasn't a rule and he needs to stop making up rules and re-read the rules. (He is been admin long enough for that.)

While I was using admin chat to tell Fry that he needed to stop making up rules he got mad and gagged me, because I was spamming nonsense (according to Fry).

Which is not true.(according to myself)

Then I told him that it doesn't affect and he just free gagged me for no reason because I was using admin chat and not global or team chat so there was not any drama to show for regular players. (Again making up rules and restrict me using Admin chat)

Then he kicked me from the server for using admin chat(Couldn't use global, team or gangchat cuz of freegag) as in form of spam and nonsense and that lead me to this abuse report of Power hungry.

I am not telling that I shouldn't had stop but he is always making up rules if it is about HLDJ.

Just look through his abuse reports and it always have something to do with HLDJ.

I was using admin chat correctly and did not spam useless shit.

Fry gagged me for using admin chat which is wrong. ( A player can always use admin chat, if he/she is not spamming useless shit.).

Then he kicked me from the server for using admin chat.

He restricted me using admin chat, or I would get banned if I continued.

You wanted me to bring it to the forums here it is Fry.

Edited by UnPrePared_
  • Like 3

We had a fun warday and at the end the ct won and the T's got to LR.

Dark had his lr and wanted the music to turn it off that Fry was playing atm.

Fry argued about it and he said that he only needs to turn it off if it was a custom LR. (But he turned it off anyways)

I turned it off why is an issue?

I told him in admin chat that wasn't a rule and he needs to stop making up rules and re-read the rules. (He is been admin long enough for that.)

While I was using admin chat to tell Fry that he needed to stop making up rules he got mad and gagged me, because I was spamming nonsense (according to Fry).

Which is not true.(according to myself)

You got gagged because I told you to stop talking about it and take it to the forums. Admin chat is used to report issues; its not used to argue with the admins.

Then I told him that it doesn't affect and he just free gagged me for no reason because I was using admin chat and not global or team chat so there was not any drama to show for regular players. (Again making up rules and restrict me using Admin chat)

Then he kicked me from the server for using admin chat(Couldn't use global, team or gangchat cuz of freegag) as in form of spam and nonsense and that lead me to this abuse report of Power hungry.

I gave you ample warnings before kicking you, and even after the kick you came back and started again. Just because you were gagged doesn't mean you can't use TS3 or steam to get ahold of someone. You don't use admin chat to argue with admins. That is where your in the wrong. Notice how after you came back and tried to talk to another admin I didn't kick or ban you? Its because you were trying to get another admins help and not argue in chat with me.

I am not telling that I shouldn't had stop but he is always making up rules if it is about HLDJ.

Just look through his abuse reports and it always have something to do with HLDJ.

http://puu.sh/c2XyF/2af4bf708c.png

Even still I stopped my music when he asked. Maybe there was a misunderstanding from my part and I apologize it won't happen again. That still doesn't give you the right to argue in admin chat.

I was using admin chat correctly and did not spam useless shit.

Fry gagged me for using admin chat which is wrong. ( A player can always use admin chat, if he/she is not spamming useless shit.).

Then he kicked me from the server for using admin chat.

He restricted me using admin chat, or I would get banned if I continued.

1. You weren't using admin chat correctly.

2. I gagged you so you would stop arguing (You didn't)

3. You got kicked because again I gave you AMPLE amounts of warnings and you didn't listen.

4. I didnt "restrict" you from using admin chat, again notice how when you came back and tried to get another admins help I didn't ban you.

You wanted me to bring it to the forums here it is Fry.

You should have done this from the start and there wouldn't have been an issue, but you decided to take your own route and the end result was this. Next time just bring it to the forums before it escalates.

edit: If anyone has a problem with the use of !mute @all at the start of the demo I apologize. Its easier to type that out instead of both t/ct.

Edited by Bill Cosby
  • Like 3

When Terrorists have LR they have priority when it comes to music. Now that has been said, Unprepared you were arguing your point and was told to take it to the forums. You continued the argument, and got gagged, and then kicked for continuing the issue. Admin chat is not for arguing. after trying to resolve an issue in game and it gets you no where come to the forums. Not Abuse. **NOTE FOR FRY T's have priority for music on their LR's, end of discussion.

• Like 2