Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admins Making Up Rules.

UnPrePared_

When ever I lead on Jailbreak for example and I give an order like: "All T's put your face on the cell divider between your cell door and cell wall"

An Paidmin get's a boner and typs in all chat : "That order is banned"

Then when I tell in admin chat it's not I get gagged for no reason because I'm argueing or something..

So is this abuse ? Rulebreaking? Power trip ? Do I need to make an abuse report or just a report on hgbans ? I really don't know...

I really think there should be a rule for this.

and ofc this won't happen if the admin or players just readed this thread... and the links in it.

https://hellsgamers.com/topic/79186-admin-training-guide/

• Like 1

Even if they're wrong, what's the point of getting in to a pissing match in game? If there are no [A]'s available, then take a demo and let us know about it so we can educate the admin. Telling you it's a banned order when it's not is not abuse. Depending on why you were gagged could or could not be abuse, your thread offers ZERO context to comment on.

• Like 1

Even if they're wrong, what's the point of getting in to a pissing match in game? If there are no [A]'s available, then take a demo and let us know about it so we can educate the admin. Telling you it's a banned order when it's not is not abuse. Depending on why you were gagged could or could not be abuse, your thread offers ZERO context to comment on.

It was just an example. I can give you some more if you would like to hear it.

But let's say I am recording, an admin that just made up a rule, where can I post this demo?

hgbans ? abuse report ? Steam chat? ts3 ? e-mail? A little bird with a paper on his feet ?

I think saying to me that an order is banned for example is not abuse I agree on that.

But it becomes abuse if an Admin is using Admin power on you based on this rule that he/she just made up.

• Like 1

Abuse reports are for when admins abuse their powers. So if you know a n order isn't banned and you do it then say get slated, gagged or something similar you can post it in the abuse threads. If no admin powers are used then it is not abuse. Best thing to do is to contact a DA and tell them about what happened and we can talk to the individual.

• Like 2

Abuse reports are for when admins abuse their powers. So if you know a n order isn't banned and you do it then say get slated, gagged or something similar you can post it in the abuse threads. If no admin powers are used then it is not abuse. Best thing to do is to contact a DA and tell them about what happened and we can talk to the individual.

Thank you for clearing it up.+1

Ditto this.

However, if you get gagged/kicked/etc... for creating an issue in the server, then that's on you. Like I said, try and find an [A] or above to pop in and talk to the admin. If not, let us know about the instance (feel free to message me via steam chat or here with a demo) and we'll follow up with the admin in question.

i heard from a couple trusted admins that is it banned but i make a similar order "all t's put your face on your cell divider between your cell door and your bars and freeze" so that is what i have to say

This is where all bad enforcement starts, "I heard....."

Check the bible.

• Like 2

I know what this thread is about. It is about you getting gagged and kicked for an order when you got told to drop the subject and take it to the forums. (Well you took it to the forums but kinda too late).

My question is: Have you seen this part of our forums yet?. https://hellsgamers.com/forum/39-abuse-reports/

Cause my guess is not, if an admin is gagging/kicking/trolling you for something useless. Then go report them for abuse or for a ban.

• Like 1