Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Fix This Division

The Peple's Champion

Look, so I've been a member of this clan in this division for almost 4 months, and I feel like its deteriorating. For starters we need to add some more servers that aren't minecraft trading and jailbreak. Why now have a 2 fort or doublecross server? Why not an arena server? It pains me to represent my clan in their servers that arent really competitive. If we had more servers like these, we can find a vast amount of recruits and expand on the clan. But if we just stick to JB and MC Trading we will lose the TF2 division all together. So could someone please took the big guys who run the clan overall and have this reach them because its frustrating they focus more on Counter Strike than TF2 and its STUPID. Side note: Fix the JB server....its getting really glitchy and add more stuff too it's falling down the toilet too.

• Like 1

I step down and this is what the division has turned into. Jesus. Okay first of all we had these servers but the problem was nobody took the initiative to populate the servers like payload and CTF. Some days these servers would be full due to the quickplay system. Luigi, Dynas, Jajolt and I were the only ones out of all my leadership members who would populate those Valve servers. Nobody else wanted to play regular TF2 because they were addicted to Jailbreak or had no skill and played Orange. These servers you're asking for are honestly not hard at all to populate if you setup quickplay on them.

Get 7-10 friends in the server and DON'T STACK TEAMS otherwise people who join will not have fun and just immediately leave. That's all there is to populating a regular TF2 server.

• Like 2

I step down and this is what the division has turned into. Jesus. Okay first of all we had these servers but the problem was nobody took the initiative to populate the servers like payload and CTF. Some days these servers would be full due to the quickplay system. Luigi, Dynas, Jajolt and I were the only ones out of all my leadership members who would populate those Valve servers. Nobody else wanted to play regular TF2 because they were addicted to Jailbreak or had no skill and played Orange. These servers you're asking for are honestly not hard at all to populate if you setup quickplay on them.

Get 7-10 friends in the server and DON'T STACK TEAMS otherwise people who join will not have fun and just immediately leave. That's all there is to populating a regular TF2 server.

I really did try too keep the Sniper server up, it was actually getting people.

Then for whatever reason it was changed to another orange...and now it's dead. :(.

Edited by Wyn