Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Re: What To Do About A Cheat - Did Not Get A Recording

bean-

Hi all, definite cheat - load music, and aimbot (as Heavy). I went Spec to record him and get a perm Ban. However, he disconnected as soon as he saw I was an Admin. It was an obvious cheat - you know the type, as in spinning Heavy going way too fast, shooting all over the place. Looked at the stats and it just says Banned via VAC for one game - is that it? He'll be back. Probably laughing at us, while doing so. Look at his stats: 4,198 kills and 121 deaths, with a big list of aliases (11 in 1 day). It was on the 100% Crit server - his nick: Walking on Sunshine (and that was the music he was playing). Can't we ban this person, with a perm ban?

I'll keep an eye on this player - he's not connected in 17 hours. I'll try and get a recording and get him perm. banned. Oh, and he's got over 9,400 points (UK server) which is something I normally get after about 3 weeks of hard playing - he got it in about an hour! Is there a way I can hide that I'm an Admin?

Edited by bean-

Hi there kingslayer, will use the !items. It was when he saw me type !Admin that he disconnected. These players are so annoying - they really do mess up a game, as they spin and kill everyone. Even if they're on your team, it makes it a farce to attack and 'win' when this is happening.

Hi there kingslayer, will use the !items. It was when he saw me type !Admin that he disconnected. These players are so annoying - they really do mess up a game, as they spin and kill everyone. Even if they're on your team, it makes it a farce to attack and 'win' when this is happening.

If you open console and type sm_admin you can open admin discretely, or just use the commands.