Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Csgo Keys For Warlords Of Draenor Expansion.

Shot

I can trade csgo keys/stat-track weapons/steam games for the new WoW Expansion (Warlords of Draenor). I will be Trading first but I would have to make sure you are trusted first. Feel free to Send an offer if you are interested.

I think a link to your inventory would be a great thing in your OP

Don't buy if you haven't played before, will be the same shit as before

Shot, you're starting WoW or old player? Many people that haven't played WoW before thinks that it's going to be a whole new game, but it won't. It will make it easier to play since fewer spells/skills but I'd say it will be mostly the same, just new content. I'm a "mythic" (ugly as shit name) raider, no casual here!

Love, Swede

Edited by ♥ Mr. Swede ♥
  • Like 1

Don't buy if you haven't played before, will be the same shit as before

Shot, you're starting WoW or old player? Many people that haven't played WoW before thinks that it's going to be a whole new game, but it won't. It will make it easier to play since fewer spells/skills but I'd say it will be mostly the same, just new content. I'm a "mythic" (ugly as shit name) raider, no casual here!

Love, Swede

I'm an old player. Already got a trade going :) deal is done. Thanks for the help though!

Feel free to lock/hide this thread!