Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hello, my name is The Great Jeez. I am addressing the organizers of the tournament that is being held on the 14th of November of this year. I speak on the behalf of myself and I believe as well as for many of my fellow players in the Hellsgamers Counter Strike: Global Offensive division when I say that my team "Jeez and 4 Bots" should be permitted to participate in the upcoming tournament. The reasoning I have been given for not being allowed to play is that "Bots are not people" which is both ludicrous and disgusting. Bots are as much players as either you or myself are, and are just as much a part of the community! Bots have been a part of Counter Strike since day 1 (far longer than any of you) and have never dismissed a fellow player for any of there features that one may inquire as being different! Bots are people too, and to deny them that title is of the up-most level of racism!
I do believe that is against our policy here at Hellsgamers and should not be only subject to a difference in skin color. Here I am requesting of those who agree with my proposition to please voice your support for it!
Edited by The Great Jeez
  • Like 4