Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Rename Abuse

UN4M3D

1. Abuser name: ...... . . ......... or something

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:26237543

3. What sever: jailbreak

4. About what time: Few minutes ago

5. PROOF:

2nh10dt.png

6. Please tell us your side of the story. It helps us understand what happened during this time.

Some guy just renamed most people on jb to random letters

Edited by UN4M3D

OMG someone come in jb please! someone just renamed everyone and slayed eeveryone and slapped us all to death 5 rounds in a row

EDIT : banned him for a week. STEAM_0:0:26237543

EDIT EDIT: peoples names are sitll being changed but hes banned....hacks much?

Edited by Patr!ck

thats why you don't have it

Wrong sir, I'm just not paying for it. I've seen the biggest retards who have admin. I'm sure I could manage to get it. You pay, I just play. : /

I just post and get people T-listed, I'm satisfied with that. Plus, I hardly play Terrorist, so it's not like I would want admin for any reason other to ban someone for being annoying. Most admins just slay whoever free kills them, or if they see it. I demo and /forum them to their impending doom.

Which one is better? I have to pay for college, sorryyyyyy. :D

Oooo, btw... Red is totally cool, not that I have any say in anything but.... He hardly does anything wrong and everyone makes mistakes. I think he should get a warning or something. "Oh nos you changed my name!" *Changes name back next round, gg.*

Edited by Apple Juice

Yeah he changed a few to the same name and they got banned for 5 minutes by kac

and oh, steamid of that ........... .. . . . person matches monsters who has already been reported for abuse before

Edited by UN4M3D