Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

@all

UnPrePared_

So when ever I hop on a full server in jailbreak there is always chaos and people talking overlead.

Some admins use !mute @all or T or CT.

Since bonbon made a new plug-in for mic users I think this shouldn't be used any more.

(max 4 people talking excluding lead)

I think this is even abuse, because when you typ !mute @all you mute other admins too.

And you punish a whole server/team where only 4 people can talk out of 30.

Can you guys remove this command?

Or should we make an abuse report or something ? or is it ok?

Edited by UnPrePared_

No situation is the same..

Here's what I used to do:

When there are many players that are trying to be on the mic or there's nothing but chaos, I mute them all and give them all 2-3 warnings in chat, if it doesn't work, I mute them all again and unmute myself to give them warnings via my own mic.. if that doesn't do it, I start handing out single mutes and they usually last a bit..

So.. you gotta see the situation from everyones perspective, not just your own.. if there's many players complaining about mic spam then ok, if not just give single mutes to start of with..

That's how I had to do it in tf2jb..

No situation is the same..

Here's what I used to do:

When there are many players that are trying to be on the mic or there's nothing but chaos, I mute them all and give them all 2-3 warnings in chat, if it doesn't work, I mute them all again and unmute myself to give them warnings via my own mic.. if that doesn't do it, I start handing out single mutes and they usually last a bit..

So.. you gotta see the situation from everyones perspective, not just your own.. if there's many players complaining about mic spam then ok, if not just give single mutes to start of with..

That's how I had to do it in tf2jb..

But you're dA+ ;-; inb4 abuse reports cuz I unmuted myself