Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Sup Peoples!

Trixter

Wanted to say thanks for accepting me as a recruit. Been kicking some major butt on HG servers for about 10 years now. HG Wink knows me from over the years so he can tell ya we've been gaming forever in cs lol. On and off gaming I can say the servers have some great people, great game's, so it equals out to great experiences. None the less I'll be getting to know you guys some more and sorry for bothering some of ya guys like Admiral, Sirius, LSD, and Rage lol. But I was trying to get my foot in the door. Hey Wink, check me out now brudda, I'm almost full fledged haha.

• Like 1

I know AntBlanc lol. I was trying for a long minuet but the effort was worth it. Thanks everyone for the welcomes and invites, definitely appreciate it hehe. I'm pretty frequent on Source so hopefully I catch some of ya around other then AntBlank and Wink lol. Going to need a few peoples to game with for some feed back on my full approval down the line. Other then that I'm looking forward to the fun with all of ya'll. Always been awesome kicking some butt on the servers so there's more good times to come lol.

Lol I hear that Wink. Still got a ways to go but soon to be full HG with good luck. You already know we stay kickin that butt and taking names haha, I've been on later recently cuz of job hours but I still got the skills, had everyone laughing the other night cuz someone swore I was hacking lmao. I tried adding Spook when I was with him and Antblanc tearing it up in a server but I couldn't find his damn name when I looked it up -_-:css: