Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Regarding Tf2 Jailbreak...

MrToiletPaper

Jailbreak has been removed from TF2, and I hear that it's from all the freekilling, no members actively on the Jailbreak server, or its really buggy atm. The real question on my mind is if you guys will bring that server back. It was the only server i actually played on and its where i met all of my friends, and i wouldn't of been a part of HG if it wasn't for the server. I'm bored out of my mind and it would be amazing if you guys brought it back.

Wow..

I know it was full of freekillers and squeekers, that's why it got called the tf2 kindergarten...

But no, the reason is that one or maybe two of the main plugins needed to run that server are broken.. it'll be shut down until it gets fixed..

• Like 5

Don't worry everyone I'm pretty sure Toast, and who else is involved is currently doing their best to get the server back up and running properly. Most likely going to be bonbon. So please wait it out, until further notice.

So be calm and look at this gif, of a cat waking up next to this scary banana.

20131015macska.gif

With regard to the TF2 map;

Once the server is fixed, comes back online and is stable, I'll commence work on Update 9 "Putis Heavy".

So Bonbon fucking fix it fast.

[shameless plug]

In the mean time, feel free to try our other jailbreak server!

CS:GO

[/shameless plug]

Fixed that shameless plug for ye

• Like 1