Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I love Lamp just banned someone who changed his name...

Zoom-Zoom

1. Name: <+WFT+>Zá»Âá»ÂM-Zá»Âá»ÂM #_# (my name was somtin like myg0t mazrad or somtin, i put that name on there just for fun,no im not a hacker, i have been playing on 24/7 noob training facility for 2 years, i dont hack. didnt think i would get ban!)

2. Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:14473865

3. Server: [HG] 24/7 OFFICE N00b Training Facility

4. Reason: Spamming Mic/Chat (spamming on the mic for me is impossible as i have no mic, and chat I only said one thing, and that was lalala, but thats it.

5. Proof: NONE

6. Comments: NONE

NOTE: If necessary, the admin who banned me was HG l I love Lamp [C]

:dj: why.... just because of me trying to have fun?

If you've really been playing on our server for 2 years you'd know that people who come in with a myg0t tag get autobanned.

Ok no I have, My name was ArchvileKing but that was a WHIIILE ago, and no one talks about mygot randomly on the server anyways.... so i cant really know that.... and actually i have put on that tag randomly even WITH an admin on, i was not ban, and ps i wont stop spamming these forums until i get unban, or until i get bored and move on

Edited by Zoom-Zoom