Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Re: Scramble

bean-

There used to be a !scramble command. It does not seem to work in 100% Crists anymore. It can be useful if one side is obviously better than the other and keeps winning. Should we have this back, do you think? :) It would only be used if there is a really strong team against a less strong one ... :wub: beanz :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
:tf2: For 100% crits servers - as they are fast round wins when working well. :excl: So, no way to have a 'scramble' command, then? Last few days, I've been on a team that's thrashed the opo - e.g. with 2 easy round wins, and going for a 3rd before I've joined the other team and gone Heavy - I can stop almost any number of players from winning, as long as they don't properly team up! Demo man up front, heavy-medic gone uber, scout/s (and pos. spy at base point) all working as a team is a great combination to a swift and easy win. :devil: Most of the time, they come in one (or two) at a time and I get point, after point, before the mass attack fizzles out (would be great to have a HG team on this map, all properly working - well, this is for another thread, sometime in the future perhaps). OK< I'm drifting from my point, a bit <_< My point: you get a winning team, and it wins for quite a few rounds, until the loosing side all leave and get replaced by some of the winning team-players. A quick scramble command would stop this cycle, and keep everyone playing. I'm sure HG had this command in 2012. beanz ;)