Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Group Tag And Motd Rules.

Shaman

Hello all,

I was just on the CS:S Crackhouse server and noticed someone using the HG clan tag from the Steam group. This person is using it after the application was labelled as "Reapply". The question I would have is this. Should that be considered the same as using -hg-/[HG]/HG clan tag? I know the system doesn't recognize it and kick the person for using the tag but from my point of view its the same thing. I was thinking that maybe the MOTD should be updated to reflect not using the group tag unless you are a member.

I put it in Admin discussion because well I would think that would be best place for this one.

Thoughts?

Edited by Alten_Geist

afiak you can be part of the community (group tag) without being part of the clan (-hg- [HG] HG |)

I agree with being part of the community however what made me ask is because within the games it labels it as "Clan Tag" and when looking at the scoreboard it appears under the clan tag column.