Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Christmas Present Ideas

kimzy

Okey so I'm the kind of fag that only makes threads when she needs something.

This time, I'm in desperate need of IDEAS FOR CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!

Who for?

My stud muffin Boyfriend, the boyfriend's sister and parents, both of my parents, 3 brothers (and maybe their shitty girlfriends but I'm not sure yet if I wanna waste money on them), and my brother's 3 kids (2 boys and a girl).

So now I'm wondering.What are you guys buying your loved ones for Christmas? Or better even, what are you guys hoping to find under the Christmas tree?

x Kimzy

duloren02b.jpg?w=535&h=749

fuck if i know, i still have christmas shopping to do and ill probably find a semi relevant gift idea and half ass it because i cant think of anything good that the people in my life want

im the worst giftgiver

edit: edible underwear has always been a winner

Edited by in♥
  • Like 4

fuck if i know, i still have christmas shopping to do and ill probably find a semi relevant gift idea and half ass it because i cant think of anything good that the people in my life want

im the worst giftgiver

edit: edible underwear has always been a winner

I want games, any game that isn't bad rats. Thank you inc

Yeah money is doable for people here but because the fucking customs are so fishy I'm a little hesitant to send money overseas for the bf :P

I'm a terrible gift giver myself even though girls shouldn't be. The slickdeals looks like they have some interesting things on there, is it legit? Have you ordered there before?

Yeah money is doable for people here but because the fucking customs are so fishy I'm a little hesitant to send money overseas for the bf :P

I'm a terrible gift giver myself even though girls shouldn't be. The slickdeals looks like they have some interesting things on there, is it legit? Have you ordered there before?

You don't buy anything off slickdeals, it just shows you really good deals off Amazon and Walmart and sites like that, so ya for the most part it's legit

Edited by Cookie