Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hello.

I am applying for mod on the - HG - Zombie Survival server. I have over 4000 hours (OVER 160 DAYS WHOOOOOOOO) on Garry's Mod and mod experience on other servers larger than HG.

My best friend is a member of Ninjas in Pyjamas and I know people in Cloud9. I am a very popular man, I know. I feel like HG would benefit from this.

People love me! Just look at the proof!

4hS9dPL.png

I also have many good suggestions for the Garry's Mod server:

This mentality is why this board has half the number of threads as the music board. And your comment is a huge "what the fuck," because I was asked to give my suggestion.

Seriously, what the fuck.

I think the Aegis boards need a buff. Only the real pros with more than 2000 hours in Garry's Mod will agree, but, seriously, it needs to do like one billion more damage per board than it currently does.

I should be able to prop-kill zombies with this shit.

Remember, these autists need someone to corral and lead them. Suns can be the cowboy, and you can be the steed.â„¢

With all of this said and done, this is my application for moderatorship on our glorious server.

- Suns Out Guns Out

<3 With Love

• Like 1