Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Tf2 Bind Regulation

DetectiveYellNow

What I have notice is players have alot of binds, but to many at once will cover up other peoples trade requests in chat, and it's getting to the point I feel I should gag them for advertising over people.

Let alone if player have automatic binds that spam chat almost every minute with the five different binds.

I.E. From investigating is called a steam bot which will display your bind for you.

Is there a way to regulate it to one bind every three minutes, and then another one after that.

And just using fatcat as a example not trying to get at you or anything. But to prove a point here. Since I can't trust other players who might have theirs spam every .3 seconds or something flood the server. All I want is more spacing for anyone who may just have one bind alone!

Player in demo has five binds going into chat, and sometimes just hiding someones trade offers, sometimes including mine.

fatcat3.dem

fatcat2.dem

fatcat.dem

Edited by CanIYellNow@