Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Re: Black Friday Of Booze!??!?!?!

bean-

Hey - last Friday before Xmas - forget shopping like a loon, or internet buying all at the same time - tonight (Friday 19th Dec.) is the UK's booooozie time! Sales of booze (in UK) last year rose by more than 114% on this day. Everyone's been paid and want to forget the horrid job / wife / bf /gf/ and ignore the impending Xmas day with in-laws / granny etc. Good reason to stay inside and play TF2 (Orange 100% crits is the best to play, by the way) :tf2: It'll be a nightmare out on the town tonight - lots of stooopidly drunk younglings! :wub: Bar humbug, I'm staying in - not going out (as in the TV series, but without the laffs!). Anyone else staying in? Or, is it A&E time at 3am, with the ol' stomach pump while your mother cries by you bedside and father shakes his head (true story - was only 17 at the time :confused: ). Take into account that I'm almost 50 and have done it all before, yer know ... :drankbeer: Anyway, I'll be ruling the TF2 Orange server - so come along and have fun. You can drink too - it'll make it soooo much easier to shoot you ;) beanz :devil:

:tf2: Ha, great on the US Orange HG TF2 server last night - played like a GOD! :bazooka: Every shot a kill - shot, kill, shot etc. It was like I was using some sort of advanced Aimbot. Why can't I play like that all the time? A few nights ago, I couldn't hit anything for toffee. Perhaps, everyone was boooooozied up? I'm a Legend, or is it Leg End? beanz :devil: