Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

A Chill Pill.

Alprazolam

How's it going? You can find me on CS:S as Xanax

It's a little bit more decorative but I cba to log in and copy and paste that.

I haven't really much to say on here.. But I may as well post an introduction for myself.

I'm 22 years old, I copper plate bullets for a living, and it's only 3 days until Christmas. I've been trying to find a game to play on steam for the longest of times because I needed something to entertain me during my off-time from work and errands.

I had remembered I played CS 1.6 and Condition Zero back in the day when I was younger.. Counter-Strike Source was just a dream as there would have been no way my computer would run it back then.

I purchased Source and got hooked on HG Servers. I mainly do Dust2, Office. I'm pretty classy.

I've donated and plan on staying on the Gold Account just because I think people have put a lot of effort into this community. Though I never use Admin commands.. I think "Admin" sounds cooler than "vip" and hell it's only $5 more a month. <- Guys take note of this because that's how you get the ladies.

I'm sure I'll post more as the time comes through, Just have to get familiar with what's going on. I'm sure I'll see you all on and around.

Take care.

• Like 3

Hey is there a thread that contains an introduction to Jailbreak and the lingo? I've noticed and read through all the games, just wasn't sure on any beginner tips and tricks. Thank you all for the warm welcome.

Just join the server, and play terrorist for a while. You'll catch on pretty quickly. Either do what the warden says, or rebel, get guns, and win the game for the terrorists.

• 2 weeks later...