Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Raiding Horde

Tree of Papo

I'm gonna be raiding Highmaul over the next few weeks and will need people to join me, i currently have 8 raiders and will need more, anyone on horde is welcone to join just add Heisenberger#1280 on btag and ill inv u when we raid (7 to 10pm est tuesday wedsnday thursday). If intrested add me or comment with ur btag class spec and raid xp. Even if u have non u will come unless u like dont even have any gear to enter the raid.

• 2 weeks later...

Someone tell me if 180-220 ping will fuck me over or if I can prove to you the power of a real European, northern, Swedish, Viking!!

I'm gonna be raiding Highmaul over the next few weeks and will need people to join me, i currently have 8 raiders and will need more, anyone on horde is welcone to join just add Heisenberger#1280 on btag and ill inv u when we raid (7 to 10pm est tuesday wedsnday thursday). If intrested add me or comment with ur btag class spec and raid xp. Even if u have non u will come unless u like dont even have any gear to enter the raid.

Edited by Mr Swede

Someone tell me if 180-220 ping will fuck me over or if I can prove to you the power of a real European, northern, Swedish, Viking!!

Ive seen people from Australia play on my server and not get that bad of lag, like 150 ping and they would like never die. I know that if u move like a second before the timer goes off then ur fine