Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin Duties

Crucible

I know from the free admin application that free admins are supposed to enforce the rules in all cases, are paid admins to do the same?

more to my point. i try to keep the game play fair for everyone and will let certain small things slide but with a warning to help keep traffic on the server,

Thanks In Advance, Cruci

I know from the free admin application that free admins are supposed to enforce the rules in all cases, are paid admins to do the same?

more to my point. i try to keep the game play fair for everyone and will let certain small things slide but with a warning to help keep traffic on the server,

Thanks In Advance, Cruci

Gold does not have to act because they paid for it.

• Like 2

Free admins are expected to take care of any rule breakers, and control any situations that arise. Same for leadership and trusted admins, as their admin is not paid for by them.

Those who have a GOLD Account are able to use their admin at their discretion as they please, and are not forced to use it at any point in time.

• Like 3