Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Survival Division Psa : Minecraft Annexation, Rust, Dayz Standalone And More!

->SK<-

*****MESSAGE INTERCEPTED*****

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Message sent by : SKay

Sent to : Local relay station

Subject : Survival Public Service Announcement

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello to any survivor who can hear this;

We have recently gained a gathering of survivors together and are bringing good news to the wastelands of Chernarus!

As of today, the Survivalists have officially annexed Minecraft into the fold and have already got a server! Go check out the Minecraft section for more info!

With Minecraft we aim to have as much of a vanilla experience as we can while expanding on it with features to cater for events and such. We hope that in the coming days you will see this come to fruition and hope you enjoy the work we put in. Thanks to Shot and Kill who originally had the server and are now going to head it together.

As for Rust, it is coming back. When I don't know. However when it does, it'll be done right. We want to take this time to ask you the community to give us feedback of what you think will be good to have on our server.

DayZ Standalone is coming along nicely thanks to Joker. He'll be heading it as we move forward.

As for DayZ Mod, we may come back to it eventually, but that's another day's work.

Now with the new additions comes the responsibility of everyone to have a good time. No more being bitches when losing shit. That's not what survival is about. We aim to be the "Hello EVERYONE" division and welcome all walks of life into our humble crew.

So with that, I gotta run. Bandits are everywhere. To those who get the message, encode on radio 141.

Over and out,

SKay

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*****MESSAGE END*****

• Like 4

*****MESSAGE INTERCEPTED*****

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Message sent by : LittleTommy

Sent to : North of North West Airfield International

Subject : Good Luck

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am trapped in the bathroom at Green Mountain *Static*

The dead are everywhere and I don't *Static* time I have left

I'm not going to make it *Static* My camp is *Static* clicks Southeast from *Static*

Take what you need and God Bless

*Static*

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*****MESSAGE END*****

• Like 1