Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Zs_Island17

fen Ra

Ive played it on ttt and i can in vision people cading on it. I like it, sp appreciate dis fenra

Yeah when I play a gamemode I always think if it would work with this map since it's very versatile. I have made changes to make every building viable which probably took longer than necessary because I'm a noob, but it was many hours so it'd be nice to know if the gameplay is fine.

@@fen Ra,

i mean the props that i saw in the footage aren't the best props for cading and there aren't even that much props on the map to, but i kinda like it because its a half-life 2 type map :o0:

Well I thought that most maps are over-propped (cough abandoned mall cough) to the point of even ruining the looks of it, so I tried a more realistic approach keeping the props just enough and using the ones from the same levels of Half-Life that the textures and the concept come from. I tried making a cade in every spot (there are 6 official areas plus various rooms, rocks, etc.) and it is possible, just for the record.