Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Regarding Karaoke Night

Sniper Wolf

Tonight's Karaoke night was short-lived and somewhat fun, but APPARENTLY people can't decide whether to sing Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen or Treasure by Bruno Mars. This killed the fun very early and many people probably left disappointed.

To prevent something like this from happening again, Jaspaa will now be the designated karaoke night leader. Do not post a link from karaokeparty in the Worldwide Friends channel during karaoke night unless you are Jaspaa. You may give him suggestions, but please leave the channel and join a different one or sing on your own if you are going to post a link from karaokeparty. If Jaspaa is not available, either I will take lead or some other trusted person from -hg- to [C] will. This includes, but is not limited to, Crossfire (exception), Turaidin, JJK, minitrigger, steelarmor, PavelowHD

Remember, karaoke night is a community event. Songs should be agreed upon by the community.

Best regards,

Sniper Wolf (MC Jeff)

Edited by Sniper Wolf

tfw karaoke night is ruined...by this post.

Karaoke's are meant to be not lead by one person. Leave people to do whatever they want to.

Don't kill the fun.

just saying this to keep it organized and not end in trainwreck. as I said, if you wish to sing on your own or with a different group, feel free to leave worldwide friends at any time.

i have a bunch of TS recordings of us singing if you don't think we're having fun and you can listen to all of them if you want lol

you would never know unless you guys were there. *cough* soymilk *cough* skay *cough*

here. feel free to download 150 MB worth of fun

https://mega.co.nz/#!dgFATSbR!9N079koUaV_Pkk76D9TY8dlCvvB9gCcLqawF8mG16lw

most nights consisted of crossfire, pavelow, minitrigger, myself, and jaspaa with rap battles from spanishscript, minitrigger, adamcole and others featuring the sickest beats from MC pavelow

55907860.jpg

Then-shut-the.jpg

781761.gif

But seriously, IMPROMPTU KARAOKE NIGHTS can be led by whoever wants to, just have fun and if you dont want to do it leave. If theres an organized event, whoever is hosting will host it and if thats something you want, bring it up.

ALSO:

image.jpg?w=586&c=1

ANYWAY im out.

1350490360_guy_jumps_cannon_ball_into_frozen_pond.gif