Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Capes

UnPrePared_

You can install a cape mod and see your own capes and the capes of others for free.

But I think that's only for 1.7 and should be soon for 1.8

But I got a different cape :) I got my cape from OptiFine. How? I donated to OptiFine and they send me a Cape.

You can customize the cape as well, in order to see this cape you have to install OptiFine and you can see OptiFine capes from others as well :D

Here are some screens of my cape.

I think having a cape makes you look badass in this game.

a5f58cae86.png

14ead24b6a.png

b8a6e45458.png

EDIT: Made this thread to show off my awesome cape ghehehe:D

Edited by UnPrePared_

You'd have to bring it up with shot, unless the Cape mod comes with optfine or whatever then it would need go be server based since it isn't in the allowed mod section for player use. You could always add it to the suggestion thread for more posts but other than that I don't know why it would be added.

Kappa

I think u have to buy it with money and he saying he wants to show it off so basically a useless thread

Do get an Optifine cape you have to donate to optifine.

But I suggested a cape mod if it is available for 1.8 or compatible cuz the cape doesn't give you any advantage just for looks

PS: Can we have a mod suggestion thread ?

Edited by UnPrePared_