Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Kac Banned?

protocol

1. Your in-game name: protocoL.FooFoo

2. Server that you were banned on: HnS

3. The Banning admin: kigen anti cheat system?

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:13728795

5. Reason for ban: no idea just came onto the server today after a one month break and it said was kac banned and i havent been banned b4 on any of these servers

edit: just notice that it said im banned off all kac servers...

edit2: sry changed it i have more than 3 acc but i lend the other 2 to friend and this one to a friend a while ago now its bak mine

Edited by protocol

neither of those steam ids popped up, but if your banned from all kac servers then.......... (input artillery statement here)

yeah i no im gonna talk to kigen about it since i used to help him out with an exploit patching its pretty weird.... btw u can lemme into the server by entering kac_allow "steamid" into the server.cfg if u want to

we need the steam id thats banned though, neither of the ones artillary stated in his post are on the list

my id is STEAM_0:1:13728795 but it doesnt show up in ur ban list becuz kigen made his ac to connect straight back to his banlist he has on his site. only way to bypass his global ban is to do kac_allow "STEAM_0:1:13728795" (my steamid) in the server.cfg

edit: i added u on steam weeman so we can talk over steam much quicker if u want

ok sounds about right, we'll let the higher ups discuss this, as for you though i think you might have uh pissed kigen off....or one of your friends is a tard and tried hacking

i doubt ive pissed kigen off i used to share this account and another account with one of my friend. ever since i helped kigen out on the exploit, i havent been on them servers prolly my friend did i guess cuz i found out both this and my old cafe acc that was disabled was banned off 2 of their servers.

edit: btw u guys have a php error for hlxstats

Btw, we don't broadcast to Kigen's Database.

And we are aware of the HLSTATS problems. They're being worked on.

lol u guys dont but the kac plugin does kac plugin is program to retrieve info/banlist that kigen has on his site/server or w.e he uses.

All in all, KAC doesn't lie. If Kigen has a bug in his system, resolve it with him and we will see what he says about your own situation. Given the KAC ban ID code that we have on file in SourceBans, we can see maybe if he has issues with false positives regarding the given ban ID code.

And no, we are not just going to kac_allow you upon your word; nice try.

PS: We don't broadcast bans to the KAC DB. I have heard this myself and know from a previous ban that this is true.

All in all, KAC doesn't lie. If Kigen has a bug in his system, resolve it with him and we will see what he says about your own situation. Given the KAC ban ID code that we have on file in SourceBans, we can see maybe if he has issues with false positives regarding the given ban ID code.

And no, we are not just going to kac_allow you upon your word; nice try.

PS: We don't broadcast bans to the KAC DB. I have heard this myself and know from a previous ban that this is true.

moto i am tryin to deal with kigen about it and i didnt say u guys dont braodcast bans to kac db, im saying that the kac plugin connects to kigen's own banlist and checks for that player's id... doesnt write to it

edit: i didnt say to kac_allow me... i said if u want to not upon my word...

• Executive Council

I decided to look up the ban for the hell of it. It is a valid ban though a unusual one.

L 06/15/2009 - 14:17:32: Bad CVar response! protocoL.Æ’°°Æ’°° (STEAM_0:1:13728795) has mat_wireframe (mat_wireframe) set to 1
L 06/15/2009 - 14:17:32: protocoL.Æ’°°Æ’°° (STEAM_0:1:13728795) was banned for cheating. KAC ID:6.10
L 06/15/2009 - 14:17:34: Ban on STEAM_0:1:13728795 added to KAC master list.

This is of course on the KAC Master.

You can do future checks to see if someone is on the KAC global banlist at: http://www.kigenac.com/bancheck.php

- Kigen

p.s., Sorry Protocol but the ban isn't reversible. :(

I decided to look up the ban for the hell of it. It is a valid ban though a unusual one.

L 06/15/2009 - 14:17:32: Bad CVar response! protocoL.�’°°�’°° (STEAM_0:1:13728795) has mat_wireframe (mat_wireframe) set to 1
L 06/15/2009 - 14:17:32: protocoL.�’°°�’°° (STEAM_0:1:13728795) was banned for cheating. KAC ID:6.10
L 06/15/2009 - 14:17:34: Ban on STEAM_0:1:13728795 added to KAC master list.

This is of course on the KAC Master.

You can do future checks to see if someone is on the KAC global banlist at: http://www.kigenac.com/bancheck.php

- Kigen

p.s., Sorry Protocol but the ban isn't reversible. :(

fuck not lending my friend the account anymore. and yes he does use my name when hes lazy to change it cuz i had my css info/settings set on his cpu -_-.. u sure its not reversible? or is kac_allow the only way i can start playin on their servers again