Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

emotion

1. Your in-game name: emotion leans back!

2. Server that you were banned on: Office

3. The Banning admin: guess its john?!?

4. Your Steam-Id 0:1:13440381

5. Reason for ban: walling, apprently

Got banned off of the office public server. dont know why.

dont know who by.

0:1:13440381

explanation would be nice

Just an ex main player trying to get out of source comp scene.

Edited by Artillery
Merged later post with template and original post togethor.

even though i have no say in this tht dem shows somewut of a wallhack/radarhacking cuz its weird how he new those 2 cts were inside/that guy camping where the stairs to the bakyard was as he didnt check the round b4/ and that guy in the corner b4 he popped out

1 u do realize that ur specing me. STV laggs

why do u think Leagues require POV demos not STV demos.........

1st demo

3 kills in garage. They shot at me, and i saw an afk.

2 kills in office. Not like they arnt shooting at my team........ so i peaked it. 1st guy was in my face, second guy i saw his shoulder on the repeak...

second round.

saw the guy by the light post...............

missed a guy like 4 times and killed an afk

last kill team was everywhere but office and snowman.. peaked it......

last kill at stairs, cant explain not gonna lie. I just felt like peeking it? to make sure i dont get picked.

Second demo

stv demo, CBA

what u see is not what i see. Also only one prefire in it...

Overall, nothing to bann off of.

Ive played on eco cal cevo esea, been disputed before. Dont u think i would have been banned from atleast one league by now?

1 u do realize that ur specing me. STV laggs

why do u think Leagues require POV demos not STV demos.........

1st demo

3 kills in garage. They shot at me, and i saw an afk.

2 kills in office. Not like they arnt shooting at my team........ so i peaked it. 1st guy was in my face, second guy i saw his shoulder on the repeak...

second round.

saw the guy by the light post...............

missed a guy like 4 times and killed an afk

last kill team was everywhere but office and snowman.. peaked it......

last kill at stairs, cant explain not gonna lie. I just felt like peeking it? to make sure i dont get picked.

Second demo

stv demo, CBA

what u see is not what i see. Also only one prefire in it...

Overall, nothing to bann off of.

Ive played on eco cal cevo esea, been disputed before. Dont u think i would have been banned from atleast one league by now?

You realize this is in game with you, so we do, with the little lag between us, see exactly what you see.

Edited by John

1st Demo

Greeneyes runs garage. You know theres a teammate that just passed out backyard. WHY would u still peek it scoped in? After he gets killed, you don't check anywhere and run straight down the stairs PLUS there was smoke...and you don't check anything and run out.

Then the last kill you get in front office. R_drawothermodels 2 shows you knew exactly where that guy was BEHIND the wall - even if he showed up on radar... he can move. You scope straight into that wall traced him back and forth.

2nd Demo:

Shot the guy knowingly he was crouching? That's cute.

Panda (aka Koth) runs left and you shoot before you even saw him. And if you slow down the demo, when he runs right you shoot before his shoulder even peeks out. Then you run into storage, KNOWINGLY to aim up 'cause he's on that stack of papers?

And for the "leagues" you have played, doesn't mean shit to me. People in the best leagues get banned in the end for cheating. People can cheat in pubs and not leagues so saying so doesn't really help the fact you aren't cheating.

Just my opinions. I have watched the demos more than once - sound, r_drawothermodels 2, at 40%, and at regular speed.

Edited by GIR[]_