Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hello, I decided recently that i have alot of random questions about perp so i decided to see if i can get some of them answered, so i mad a new Topic for any and all questions you might have (That seem reasonable), To get this topic Start my 1st question that im not 100% sure about, "Are you allowed to make defense's in your house that raider's have to crouch under?" Thanks you for visiting and have a Great Day :)

Ok here's a question, On rule "7. No punch-whoring. Do not randomly hit people with your fists or a bat for no reason." Is that a bannable offence? like if i got a demo of it and reported them, would they get banned?

yes they would most likely be banned, if you told them not to and it also depends on how far they went with it. Also depends on their history