Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Knife Fights In Stack

SleepingPhoenix

For the past few days their have been the same trolling leads that all they do at the start of the round, is either ask to knife fight stack or tell the cts to knife fight stack when they are lead. I think this is getting way to absurd when we have a server of 25 t's and we get down to 3 ts before 4:00 because all these people want to do is knife fight stack. I believe these types of orders don't promote any competition between the ts and is just a fun way for cts to sit in a stack and repeatedly right click stacking kills while it is almost impossible to kill them.

Demo:

Screw (tick 24000 - end)

Drop (beginning - end)

screw.dem

drop.dem

Edited by SassyPhoenix

Straight from the Bible.

• play games with the Ts, make them laugh and have a good time

Straight from the MOTD.

I'm not having fun as a T when I get killed in the stack all the time when bullshit CTs buy speed and HP to kill me, without doing any thing fun.

Can we consider this now as a trollday? So we can slay the CT that picks up lead before the 10seconds to call a "trollday"

• Like 3

• play games with the Ts, make them laugh and have a good time

Straight from the MOTD.

I'm not having fun as a T when I get killed in the stack all the time when bullshit CTs buy speed and HP to kill me, without doing any thing fun.

Can we consider this now as a trollday? So we can slay the CT that picks up lead before the 10seconds to call a "trollday"

The same thing goes with doing last reaction every round. Use !fire. You have it for a very specific reason, obviously enough people are having fun otherwise they would use the command when that lead decides to do that day. Otherwise use the sentence from the bible, its takes nearly 2/3 backstabs to kill that CT if they buy all 310 HP. You can move around you do not need to be stacked, but again you cant free roam to Narnia, if you are shot because of it record a demo and post on HG bans.