Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Grimoire Manastorm Play Test Tonight!

Brent

Edit:

We just recently announced our weekly Dev playtest schedule so if anyone wants to check out the game these times are ideal (Always a full server or close to it).

• Wednesday: 9 PM EST (6 PM PST, 3 AM CET)
  • Friday: 1 PM EST (10 AM PST, 7 PM CET)
  • Saturday: 3 PM EST (12 PM PST, 9 PM CET)

I really think HG will love Grimoire once you try it so I was hoping we could get a play test going tonight around 6 PM PST. If you want to play just post here or hang out on ts3 and Burnt will pass out some keys to those interested. We would need about 10 people to play a game of Conquest but could also play with as little as 4 in FFA mode.

If you are wondering..wtf is Grimoire? The best way to describe it is as a fast-paced multiplayer shooter built in UDK where instead of guns each player controls a powerful wizard and their spells.

We have a newly released Early Access trailer that is a great intro to the game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhhvbcdbTXU

I've also got a guide up that explains the basics of the game if anyone wants to read up before they play: http://steamcommunit...s/?id=360126157

Hope to see you guys tonight!

Edited by Brent
  • Like 2

I really think HG will love Grimoire once you try it so I was hoping we could get a play test going tonight around 6 PM PST. If you want to play just post here or hang out on ts3 and Burnt will pass out some keys to those interested. We would need about 10 people to play a game of Conquest but could also play with as little as 4 in FFA mode.

Hope to see you guys tonight!

Looking through all the gamplay, I'm going to buy myself 5-8 copies and pass it out to some friends and co-workers

EDIT: Thanks for giving keys away to promote the game! I'll be sure to write a good review for this

Edited by Manchu_OPFOR
  • Like 1

Looking through all the gamplay, I'm going to buy myself 5-8 copies and pass it out to some friends and co-workers

EDIT: Thanks for giving keys away to promote the game! I'll be sure to write a good review for this

Oh wow thank you so much! That is really awesome of you :D

We've got a few people playing in the NY FFA server right now if anyone wants to join!

• Like 1

Looks like we didnt get enough for a game tonight.

We just recently announced our weekly Dev playtest schedule so if anyone wants to check out the game these times are ideal (Always a full server or close to it).

• Wednesday: 9 PM EST (6 PM PST, 3 AM CET)
  • Friday: 1 PM EST (10 AM PST, 7 PM CET)
  • Saturday: 3 PM EST (12 PM PST, 9 PM CET)

• Like 2

Thanks for coming and checking out the game everyone! I hope everyone had a good time despite the bugs. We are still working out the rough edges of the game but have lots of new and improved features coming soon including bots and a complete UI re-work.

• Like 2

I'm enjoying what little I've played of it. We should definitely organize a time to get a bunch of people on at once!

One thing that happened was I was playing FFA with someone, we we're both nether, and I pressed q below his feet. He said he fell through the world and it counted as my kill. I don't know if this is a bug or intended.

I'm enjoying what little I've played of it. We should definitely organize a time to get a bunch of people on at once!

One thing that happened was I was playing FFA with someone, we we're both nether, and I pressed q below his feet. He said he fell through the world and it counted as my kill. I don't know if this is a bug or intended.

Nice really glad to hear you liked it!

Thats a bug, ill make sure I get that reported to Chan (our lead programmer). Thanks!

Special Press Playtest tonight at 9 PM EST (2.5 hours from now).

We finally got a bit of press coverage and will be playing with the writer and a few of his friends. If anyone is around and wants to throw some fireballs around please feel free to join us!

Sorry I couldn't stay around longer. How'd it go?

No worries at all man thanks for coming. It went really well I think. The live stream didnt get many viewers but one of them is a writer and wants to put a review/preview article on indiegamemag.com which should be some good exposure for us. Thanks for helping out!

(and sorry to everyone for bumping this thread so much)