Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

cs:go Jailbreak Europe

Homer

Just did a quick search on CSGO jb servers on GameTracker and came across this list: http://www.gametracker.com/search/csgo/?query=Jailbreak

Quite a bit of EU servers, in fact, the two servers ahead of HG are EU based JB servers. Now, knowing we are an English speaking community, i'd say you could bring a lot of potential EU players that are currently scattered almost among other EU servers. With our premium as well, it could attract a majority of players.

TL;DR; I'd say go for it and see how it plays out.

i could adminastrate it i have been admin on the csgo us server in like 2012 and helped form it so i could be representative for staff or some stuf

Xpost So i was an early admin on the hellsgamers cs go jailbreak servers of yours, i was there to help and form the server and i helped with different things like models, some help on the map and most of all i moderated the server in eu hours. There was not alot of admins online on eu timings so thats why i basicly wanted to become admin back then. Now, there is no good jailbreak servers for Europeans to play on, i mean we can play on the us one but with 200 ping and about 50 players average, that isnt so fun. I shoot someone in the head and they die about 3 sec after. So i was wondering if it was any way you could just copy the files etc from the us server and transfer them into an european located server. I could do moderating on the server for starters or lead the staff on it. I might be ambitious but it would be pretty cool if we did, thanks!

Edited by Ritzenhoff