Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Obj_Enervation Makes Me Enervated.

TheAtrocity

Already what can be considered a boring objective (wait most of them if not all are), the map is easily "broken" by using a headcrab to go past the van with the explosive barrel and 1) creating a spawn up ahead and 2) creating a generous trigger hurt to the unknowing humans.

tl;dr pls take out of rotation as it is easily exploitable and hence frequently "broken"

• Like 1

Any objective map have problems, we shouldnt remove this one however. If we remove "enevertion" we will just have evac and pharmacy left. After if we remove "enervation" added for vertigo just after I am not against ^^ :)

Edited by Trazix

The problems seem minor. A simple fix should make things better, I would love to fix maps but I have no clue and it’s not my map to begin with so the legal issue. I’m not a red tape kind of guy. getting rid of enervation will just end with a post asking to put it back on again. what we need is new maps, that distracts people well.

Do you know how much people whined about dump? It's just a constant revolving door for maps, in and out. The fun thing is that there are usually newer versions with fixes which would be the easiest solutions instead of keeping on deleting and readding after each forum topic.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Enervation really is broken. I love objective maps, and I will vote for them everytime but Enervation really is bad. The part I am specifically talking about is nailing the tire to the wall. It is so easily trolled. I have seen players steal the tire and throw it into the turbine. Troll nail the tire so we could not bring it along. Knock the tire out of the hands of someone who is trying to nail it.

I know humans can just shoot the zombies but the hitpoints of the bridge do not scale with the amount of zombies on the server. When there is a server population of about 70+ the bridge usually lasts less than a minute.

Well if it ain't the tire, then.....

The veterans here should know what I'm talking about.

Also I will never ever vote for an objective for my life. You can always expect me to run around with a knife and profit off loot since it's really in all honesty tire-some and boring.