Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Aim Improvement

so iwondering if anyone can give me some tips. I usually play around the ak ranks. Should i turn up my sensitivity? I feel super percise on lower but i feel like im never comfy. Like walking around corners if someone is in a weird spot i cant just put my wrist there bc my wrist only pivots so far. I find the end of my hand on my mouse pad an i pivot with my wrist. So this leads to me having to pick up my mouse rounding a corner to make sure i can aim everywhere im n ot looking in a map. I feel as if im adjusting for whats ahead but in a bad way like if osmeone is off the the right to fast i just wont get them bc my wrist cant go that far. Screws my aim up alot. I dont know what t do. I have a deathadder an razor keyboard on top of the desk near monitor like you see alot of people do. Any insight would be great.

My aim is fine I hs fine I hit all the time. I practice like that already. Just it feels weird to not let the back of my hand not lay on the mouse pad. An it's when I flick my wrist it on goes so far an anyone out of that radius I have to pick the mouse up an move it. Just doesn't seem comfortable to whole arm it.