Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed Unprepared

Novx

1. Abuser name: Unprepared

2. Their Steam Id:# [HG] UnPrePared" STEAM_1:1:39024518

3. What server: CSGO HG JB

4. About what time: 5:05 PM EST

5. PROOF: https://www.mediafire.com/?awxk04s6q1teb5a

6. Please tell us about the incident: An order was given to unstack and freeze along the cell bars. Unprepared was in a cell with 2 others, was unstacked, and stood there for a second and then proceeded to use crouch. Due to him crouching during a freeze command I shot him with my AWP and he decided that I freekilled him despite the fact that he wasn't doing the order. After this happened I asked for him to slay himself the next round in exchange for having freeslayed me, he refused and here we are. I have nothing against this player other than the fact that they freeslayed me and then used the defense of "I was unstacking" as a reason for crouching on a freeze command.

Edited by Novx

The guy on my left was stacking a bit I crouched and didn't want to go to far to the right and went back up.

All night long I'm getting killed because of CTs being a nazi.

The rule is don't kill for innocent twitches as we were inside our cells and I can't harm anyone in my cell.

I was just done getting killed in my cell all the time just because CT see me move a little bit to the right or left.

I only enforced a rule in the MOTD.

Edited by UnPrePared_

I don't kill people that move a tiny bit with their camera or who slash their knife. You can see throughout that demo that I could have if I wanted to, I didn't. I killed you for crouching, hitting crouch isn't a small twitch in my eyes and I don't see how what I did was worthy of being slayed.

I'm playing on 4:3 resolution (black bars)

So everything looks uhmm bigger ? weighter ?

Thats why I moved. I got killed and in my head I was like oh again getting killed in my cell for litteraly nothing.

Thats what I can explain.

If I read your response to it I guess I fucked up and should apologize for the slay.

So here it is : Sorry won't happen again, I will think twice next time.