Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Need Help With Map Downloads

Recently on the CS:GO minigames server I have had trouble with downloading the new maps (delphy, saw_4_beta, etc). It starts the download and then it stops and brings me to the main CSGO menu. I have tried putting a launch command that console recommended, I have downloaded saw_4_beta off steam workshop and I have tried having internet explorer open at the time which helped some people apparently. None of these things worked. I am really at a loss with what to do, so it would be nice if someone helped :D

• 4 weeks later...

For anyone who has this problem in the future put -maxdownloadfilesizemb 99999 in your csgo launch options :D

Thanks ! really usefull :D

Also I was playing on a surf server earlier this day ( to get used to my sens and movement) on surf_legends_lite

When I wanted to join other server with the same map I got an error that the map is different (some how idk why) and didn't let me join the game because it's different.

So I went to my map folder and deleted the map and downloaded the map that the server provided even tho it was the same.