Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Donations

I Love Lamp

we should close the zombie server and the ones no one plays anymore, like the old deathrun or the dust 2000fps or something

dust2 is one of the OG servers, right? and deathrun really isnt populated. zombie, i havent really checked, and i think the best thing for HG would be to close failbreak..( sarcasm. ) that would make SOOOOOOOO many people flame the forums. but yeah, i will try to donate, but my dad is negative 800 dollars in his bank account (business account thats why it can go over 300. ) and my mom is -100..soo if they get some money in their account ill donate for sure.

Lamp already said it will be a whole box not just a few servers. The box that has Dust 2 also contains Dust 2 DM, Office, Iceworld and the other OG servers.

All the TF2's are on one specific box, and Jailbreak and a lot of those "fun?" servers are on a box.

No threats xD

Edit: Removing servers from the box will not help our issues.

Shutting off servers that don't have a big player base does nothing for the bottom line.

We will have to shut off some of the popular servers. Bandwidth kills the price.

These are all provided for free to the player. Some help keeping them running would be greatly appreciated.

Shutting off servers that don't have a big player base does nothing for the bottom line.

We will have to shut off some of the popular servers. Bandwidth kills the price.

These are all provided for free to the player. Some help keeping them running would be greatly appreciated.

In other word jailbreak is the first to go unless we see some more donations!

W/e then take jailbreak and make the people who want it back pay for it.

thats actually a good idea, well, not taking down the servers..that sucks..;(...but if not alot of people in HG can donate, put a message in all the popular servers saying that we need some help keeping the servers up, and if we dont get money/donations soon they will be shut down.. then if that dosent work, ill try and sell my bike for around 300 and get it on one of those vista gift cards...;(